Steampunk Saturdays: The Widow

by - 09:00

Steampunk Victorian Mourning Outfit

Steampunk Victorian Mourning Outfit

Steampunk Victorian Mourning Outfit

Steampunk Victorian Mourning Outfit

Steampunk Victorian Mourning Outfit

I'm now onto the last few hats from Natty Titfers and I'm really pleased with how this outfit came out! Although the hat is really pretty, I didn't expect to end up loving it as much as I do. The outfit reminds me of Victorian mourning clothing (although my mum pointed out that it might be half mourning due to the green on the hat).

My skirt is a beautiful original 1950s piece which unfortunately gets hardly any wear. It's really full and quite heavy, so I've layered it with three petticoats here to give it some fullness, but I could easily have put a couple more underneath to give it a really nice shape. It's begging for a trip out to the opera or something!

Hat - Natty Titfers | Bolero - Collectif | Bustier - Old, Primark 
Skirt - 1950s vintage | Shoes - 1940s vintage


Let's get social!
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
Bloglovin' | Twitter

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hauntingly beautiful look. I adore that you opted for a 50s skirt as part of a goth-y steampunk look. Terrific styling!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete