Steampunk Saturdays: Eccentrique

by - 07:30

steampunk hat via lovebirds vintage


steampunk hat via lovebirds vintage

steampunk hat via lovebirds vintage

steampunk hat via lovebirds vintage

I'm still working my way through photographing the hats I borrowed from Natty Titfers but I'm getting towards the end now! This outfit somehow makes me feel like a Tim Burton character or some Miss Havisham-esque mad old woman found wandering the streets in the tattered remains of her expensive clothes. I think it's in the nature of these hats to make me want to pretend to be different characters each time.

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Definitely a touch of Helena Bonham Carter! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Percelina - very Helena Bonham Carter, made me think of something from her every day wardrobe which is often quite steampunk inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hat is awesome!!! Thirded on this end, I totally see a HBC vibe here. Your steampunk looks are awesome, dear gal, and I've really come to look forward to each new one that you share here with us.

    Big hugs & happy weekend wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete