Outfit: Grease Is The Word

by - 08:00

50s Grease Outfit via Lovebirds Vintage

50s Grease Outfit via Lovebirds Vintage

50s Grease Outfit via Lovebirds Vintage


50s Grease Outfit via Lovebirds Vintage

50s Grease Outfit via Lovebirds Vintage

Blouse and cardigan - Primark | Skirt - vintage | Shoes - Shoezone
Hair bow - Made by me

I got dressed for work one morning before I moved and realised I'd accidentally dressed like an extra from Grease, so I just kind of... ran with it. I wish I'd had a more school-esque background to shoot against but there was nowhere suitable locally. I can't complain too much when I had such easy access to the countryside though!


Let's get social!

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Love the 50s goody-two-shoes look, I love how sweet and innocent it is! That skirt is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look darling! I love how you posed with the old-fashioned diet coke bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and pretty, I bet you have an apple for the teacher too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetly lovely outfit! There is such a ladylike charm to this pastel filled look. Adore!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. The soft pink plaid of your skirt is perfectly dreamy! It's a gorgeous look, and the coke bottle really was the perfect prop! :D ❤

    xox,
    bonita of Lavender & Twill

    ReplyDelete