Photo-a-Day February {week 2}

by - 18:05

Hello everyone! Welcome to my second week of my Photo-a-Day February project. This week I ended up skipping a couple of days as I was too busy/didn't feel like going out in the evening after I got in from work, and on Sunday I left my memory card in my computer when I went out so it's now a not-quite-photo-a-day project. I'm ok with that though, especially as I'm aware it would be much more difficult if if I worked 9-5 in an office every day.

In any case, here are my photographs from 6th-12th February.

6/02/17
Photo-a-day Feb 6/02/17

8/02/17
Photo-a-day Feb 8/02/17

9/02/17
Photo-a-Day 09/02/17

11/02/17
Photo-a-day Feb 11/02/17


Hopefully next week I'll have a full set!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm really enjoying seeing these photos! They are lovely.
    The Artyologist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! I'm really glad you like them :)

      Delete