Lou Lou's Vintage Fair at The Albert Hall

by - 08:54

On Saturday I popped over to The Albert Hall in Nottingham for a visit to Lou Lou's Vintage Fair.

I didn't take many photos as I was too busy shopping, but here are a few things that I saw:

lou lou's vintage fair at the albert hall via lovebirds vintage

lou lou's vintage fair at the albert hall via lovebirds vintage

lou lou's vintage fair at the albert hall via lovebirds vintage

lou lou's vintage fair at the albert hall via lovebirds vintage

lou lou's vintage fair at the albert hall via lovebirds vintage

I didn't buy any clothes but I bought a hat and a handbag which will be appearing in future outfit posts.

I also had my photo taken twice, once by the lovely people at Lou Lou's Vintage Fair, and once by H.E.R Vintage while I was looking at all their pretty vintage things.


I will be at Lou Lou's at the Albert Hall again on Sunday 27th October so come and say hi if you're in the area.

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. Ooohh, if I was on the other side of the pond, I would definitely try to pop by and say hello. It would be such a delight to meet you in person, honey, and all the more awesome to do it in a vintage filled setting like this.

    ♥ Jessica

    *PS* Darling outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love that, I'm trying really hard to meet some fellow vintage-lovers!

      Delete
  2. It's almost the same with me as with Jessica, only I'm 'only' on the other side of The North Sea.
    Why were all vintage lovers not born in the same city?

    I really love the floral pattern of your dress. You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we don't have vintage fairs like that here in germany. makes me feel a little jealous. i love the coat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's a shame you don't have them, you can sometimes find nice things sometimes. Some of them are not that exciting though - I went to one more recently that had mostly tat and second hand stuff, not much desirable vintage.

      Delete
  4. I saw your comment on chatter blossom and came over to check our your blog that coat is to die for

    kate the old fashioned way

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god.Your ensemble is divine!! Really glad to find someone who loves vintage as much as I do! You're uplifting!

    ReplyDelete