Outfit: Christmas Bows

by - 08:30

Christmas Bows 1950s vintage outfit via www.lovebirdsvintage.co.uk

So this is the first of my blog posts for this year featuring a moderately Christmassy outfit and our Christmas tree! Although my cardigan isn't specifically a Christmas one, fairisle patterns always seem a little bit festive to me, especially when combined with tartan in seasonal colours. I also curled my hair for the first time in a while, which feels really nice. I've been really busy recently and curling my hair is always one of the first things to get moved to the bottom of my priorities list when I am. Thankfully I get a decent break for Christmas and although I still have to do a few things for uni, it should be much more relaxed for me until I start back again in January.

Here I'm wearing my Evelyn dress from Dolly and Dotty, which I've owned for a little over a year now and which has become one of my most worn items. I really love the fit and shape of it; I think it really flatters my figure and hangs well on the body. I normally wear the dress with the matching belt, but I can't find where I've put it at the moment so I improvised with another belt that I happened to have around and actually I don't completely dislike it - although I'd rather continue to wear it with the matching belt if possible.

Wearing:
Dress - c/o Dolly and Dotty (original post here) | Cardigan - Lindy Bop
Bow Backseam Tights - Primark | Belt - old, high street somewhere
Hair flower - made from a Christmas decoration
Shoes - Deichmann | Earrings - gift

Christmas Bows 1950s vintage outfit via www.lovebirdsvintage.co.uk

Christmas Bows 1950s vintage outfit via www.lovebirdsvintage.co.uk

Christmas Bows 1950s vintage outfit via www.lovebirdsvintage.co.uk

Let's get social!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. This dress is just lovely. I really like plaid and related patterns and it's a brilliant fit on you. Your tights are fabulous too! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is just adorable!!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete