Happy Christmas!

by - 20:01


Happy Christmas everyone! I hope you have had/are having a wonderful day. I've been spending my day at home with family and it's been lovely and peaceful. I didn't get my camera out as I've been busy with other things, but here are a few phone camera snaps of my outfit.

The dress is a late 50s number (I think, although I've seen similar ones online dated earlier). The ruffles on the skirt are actually a lovely copper colour although it doesn't show very well on the photo here. I chose it to match my necklace which was a Christmas present from my parents. I also tried to match up my eyeshadow. The necklace was really hard to photograph due to the way the light bounces off it, but it's a beautiful iridescent beetle (Rutelinae sp.) encased in acrylic.



I don't know what my plans are for the next few days but I hope you all have a wonderful week!


You May Also Like

0 comments