Outfit: New Year's Eve

by - 09:00

New Year's Eve

New Year's Eve

New Year's Eve

New Year's Eve

New Year's Eve

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you all had fun for New Year's Eve, whatever you were doing. I didn't go out anywhere in the evening, and spent my time at home drinking sherry and watching Robot Wars instead. During the day I went shopping and went for coffee with my family, and I dressed a little bit fancy even though I wasn't going to any parties. I like to take any excuse to dress up especially if it means wearing clothes that I don't get the chance to wear often.

This particular dress mostly comes out around Christmas time as it's shot through with red and gold shiny thread so it's perfect for the season. I'm absolutely loving my new Lulu Hun 'Ella' boots which I got from Collectif Clothing. I'll have some more pictures and information on them coming shortly.


Leave me a comment and let me know what you did for New Year's Eve!

Wearing:
Dress - 1950s vintage | Jacket and boots - Collectif Clothing
Stockings - Primark | Jewellery - gifts/high street

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Fabulous look! I love the dress, and those shoes are fantastic. I went out to a bar near my house, which was really fun - there are a lot of vintage lovers in my neighborhood, and it's kind of the spot to hang out. I didn't stay out too late though, as it got a little crowded for my liking after midnight. Yours sounds like a lot of fun, though! It's lovely to just have some time to yourself instead of getting all worked up trying to force fun to happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you had a great time! I know exactly what you mean about it getting very crowded at New Year though.

      Delete
  2. Those shoes are amazing!!!
    For New Years, my friends had a pajama party which I refused to wear pajamas for. I instead wore my sparkliest jewelry and a silk blouse. :) New Years should be fancy, in my opinion.
    The Artyologist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree with you, I like it to be fancy. Maybe some silk pajamas for your next New Years pajama party?!

      Delete
  3. I love, love, LOVE this outfit!

    First, your hair is stunning! And then those boots!!! I must get my hands on a pair of those!!! Literally, heat to toe, girl, you are gorgeous!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete