2016 in Review

by - 08:30

It's that time of year again! Each year I have been going through my blog posts and picking out some of my favourite outfits from the year (even though I'm a few days late this year). It's fun to look back on what I was wearing and to see how my style has evolved throughout the year and compared to previous years. So let's take a look at what my wardrobe looked like in 2016. The name of each month links to the individual post so go ahead and click through for more photos and outfit details etc!

Jan-Feb-Mar

Jan - Feb - Mar


Apr-May-Jun

Apr - May - Jun


Jul-Aug-Sept

Jul - Aug - Sept

oct-nov-dec

Oct - Nov - Dec

So what do you think? Which is your favourite outfit from 2016? For comparison, here is 20132014, and 2015.


Let's get social!

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I like that one too, the skirt is so lovely to wear x

      Delete
  2. August is delightful Helen, you look like a movie star! Though I love, love, love your expression for October.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that might be my personal favourite of all of these :)

      Delete
    2. You wear vintage with such confidence and style :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks very much! It does make me feel much more comfortable and confident than a lot of modern clothing.

      Delete
    4. It gives a wonderful feeling doesn't it?

      I would like to wear it much more often. Shopping trip tomorrow.

      Delete
    5. Hope you find some good stuff!

      Delete