Outfit: Black and White and Red All Over

by - 08:30

bwr1

bwr4

bwr7

bwr5

bwr6

bwr2

Wearing:
Jumper - charity shop | Trousers - Lindy Bop "Bethan"
Shoes, earrings and sunglasses - Primark | Necklace - Made by me

You guys, I am so excited about this outfit. I picked up this cropped jumper back in the winter and I've been waiting for the perfect weather to try it out. It's a really long time since I wore anything cropped, but it's actually kind of nice to show just a little bit of skin from time to time. With my high waisted Lindy Bop trousers it's not too revealing. The trousers, by the way, are fantastic. They're incredibly flattering and I've had my eye on a couple more pairs, but I just haven't quite decided whether any of the other colours or styles currently on offer would fit into my wardrobe as well as these plain black ones. I'm still loving these shoes as well. Whenever I think about my clothes, I generally think that I don't wear any red, but it turns out I have more red than I thought as well as a few dresses with red in the pattern. 

See you next time...x


Let's get social!

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. I thought these were the very same trousers I own! Word of warning, I loved my black pair so much too (although they look COMPLETELY different on me) that I bought more Bethans, but my other two pairs are really different and not as good. The material is thinner and stretchier and they seem to emphasise the fact my tummy isn't flat, which the black pair don't at all. Not that you need to worry about that, judging on these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a shame! Thanks for letting me know x

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit! It shows the perfect amount of skin. What a cute jumper as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is perfect! Goes so well with jeans, very lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shape of the trousers, such a classic style, and the sunglasses are the perfect touch!
    The Artyologist

    ReplyDelete
  5. Va-va voom! What a fun, alluring outfit. You look sensational!

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete