Outfit: Gingham & Yellow

by - 18:49

1950s gingham capris outfit

I always think how lucky I am to live where I do - I'm about a 15-20 minute drive from the nearest town, but also only a short walk from a lot of agricultural land. When I happened upon these yellow flowers (buttercups?) I knew I would have to come back to take some photos. I didn't stay long but I grabbed a few snaps - perhaps I will manage to go back and get some more photos before the end of the summer.

1950s gingham capris outfit

1950s gingham capris outfit

Blouse and Capris - Matalan | Shoes - Primark | Socks - high street somewhere


Let's get social!

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Lovely pictures the flowers like buttercups I believe are celandines :) love the trousers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a dreamy, perfectly gorgeous spot to take photos in. I love these pretty shots - there's something very Bardot about them (and your outfit).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great Matalan finds! I love fields of buttercups/small yellow flowers - funnily enough I took some photos in one just the other week; such stunning backdrops for outfit photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are indeed buttercups! I've got them growing randomly around my house where they're not supposed to be but don't have the heart to pull them out.
    I'm becoming madly in like with gingham. I've liked it for years but lately it's been beckoning for me to buy it more so I'm slowly obliging and letting it win.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a perfect field of flowers, and I think your capris are really smashing! I don't have any patterned pants ~ I think I'm too chicken to wear them, but I surely do appreciate how sweet they look on others, and particularly yourself!

    xox,
    bonita of Lavender & Twill

    ReplyDelete