Deco Christmas

by - 09:00

downton abbey inspired christmas outfit

downton abbey inspired christmas outfit

downton abbey inspired christmas outfit

downton abbey inspired christmas outfit

Dress - Collectif | Kimono - Dorothy Perkins | Shoes - Deichmann | Earrings - gift from my grandparents

This is my outfit from a family Christmas party we had the week before Christmas. Overall it was quite lovely, though super busy and super tiring. I actually took these photos the day before so that I'd be sure of having the time, and for once I think my hair actually came out better on the day of the party.

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. Your hair looks beautiful, such a lovely hairstyle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ensemble, very Deco indeed! I think the kimono looks super over that lovely dress, and the fan earrings are the perfect finishing touch x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with your earrings! Nice style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness Helen, your dress is GORGEOUS! The entire ensemble is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! Deco fashions and you go together (suit you) like bread and butter, dear gal.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carla and Jessica - you ladies are too kind! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO AMAZING!!! I want a Deco Christmas next year, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! This dress is spectacular!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfectly put together this ensemble! Art Deco is the thing that has always inspired me the most and it always makes my heart skip a beat when someone manages to create something like you did here, with very simple "incredients". And I think your hair looks just lovely, but I do know the feeling about getting it just right on some days and not so good on others.
    Happy New Year!

    Rhia from
    http://www.evildressmaker.com/

    ReplyDelete