After Christmas Eve

by - 10:00

christmas eve via lovebirds vintage

christmas eve via lovebirds vintage

christmas eve via lovebirds vintage

christmas eve via lovebirds vintage

I hope you all had a great day yesterday. I spent the day with family at home.

This is my outfit from Christmas Eve, with my festive red petticoat and hair flower. Sadly you don't get the full effect of the petticoat under the dress as it is rather squashed by my coat - I am still on the lookout for either a jacket or longer swing coat to wear over full skirts. It was really cold but it feels so Christmassy! A bit of frost on the ground would have topped it off perfectly.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. What a lovely festive outfit - love the hair accessory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegantly gorgeous ensemble. That coat looks so warm, soft and versatile. I could see it working wonderfully for looks from a number of decades.

    I hope you're continuing to have a beautiful holiday season, sweet gal!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cosy looking coat, love it! Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a lovely Christmas, your outfit definitely was, you look so elegant and timeless!
    love, ette

    ReplyDelete