Girl wears hat

by - 10:30

Dress and hat - 1950s vintage  (Simplicityisbliss and HaremofPeacocks on Etsy)
Shoes - Deichmann | Bolero - Old, bought from a shop somewhere in Germany
Coat - Primark | Bag - Marks & Spencer 

Saturday of Easter weekend I went out for lunch with my family and wore a hat for the first time in ages that was decorative rather than designed to keep me warm. I haven't taken outfit pictures for a while, it's amazing how quickly I get out of the habit of knowing how to pose without looking awkward! Also, I see a big difference in quality between my old and new cameras. 



------------------


You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. Too cute!! I love your outfit - very wearable and you look like 50s street style perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easter outfit perfection! I love it all, from head to toe, but your hat is particularly darling; the flowers remind me of hydrangeas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great hat! Your outfit looks really cute and perfect for Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous hat. A perfect Easter bonnet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable outfit from top to bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit! So very appropriate for a spring day!

    ♥ www.athistage.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. And what a timelessly beautiful hat it is. Lovely Easter ensemble from top to bottom, dear gal.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable outfit and perfect for the spring holiday!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh such a beautiful hat !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous in this! x

    ReplyDelete