Outfit: Peggy

by - 08:30

Winter Tweed Vintage Outfit

Well Christmas is almost upon us and I'm feeling mega-organised because I've been ready for about a week, only needing to pick up a few last minute bits when I picking up my fiancé for the holiday. Although I don't get a 100% work-free holiday (damn you, essay marking), it still means I get some time to go out a few nice places. This particular outing was to a shopping village; the Whittards bag contains MULLED WINE TEA!! Which is amazing, and I completely recommend it.

I chose an outfit that turned out to be just perfect for the weather as it was warm enough not to need a very heavy coat. The skirt is a new charity shop find which I previously featured in this video, and boy do I love it. It's a beautiful wool, and a very flattering length and shape, and the cherry on top - it has pockets. Paired with my all-time favourite jacket, it almost makes a suit and I get the most wonderful Peggy Carter vibes from it. I just had to pair it with what I'm calling my "fox fur" - this fluffy pom pom scarf that is a new addition to my wardrobe and also featured in the video.

That's probably all from me now until after Christmas, so I'll see you then and I hope you all have a wonderful time.

Winter Tweed Vintage Outfit

Winter Tweed Vintage Outfit

Winter Tweed Vintage Outfit

A post shared by @helenmaegreen on


A post shared by @helenmaegreen on


Wearing:
skirt - charity shop | blouse - old, high street | jacket - Dorothy Perkins via charity shop
shoes - Deichmann | scarf and necklace - gifts | stockings - What Katie Did
bag - Marks and Spencer | cardigan - Lindy Bop

Let's get social!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. A classic outfit - it is amazing how you can find quality items in charity shops!

    ReplyDelete