Ladies' Night

by - 04:00

ladies night via lovebirds vintage

Last month I was lucky enough to go to Ladies' Night at the Races with the company I work for. It was my first time going to the Races and I was really excited about seeing all the outfits that everyone had chosen for Ladies' Night. I didn't end up taking all that many photos as we were in one of the boxes which had a really good view of the track, so I stayed on the balcony for most of the evening.

I wore my Hell Bunny wiggle dress for the occasion, and apparently I could have done with a bit of fake tan as I'm practically glowing in some of the photos. My friend Rosie wore a lovely floral playsuit which I'd love to get my hands on.

ladies night via lovebirds vintage

ladies night via lovebirds vintage

I'm not normally one for gambling but we had a little go just for the experience. I didn't win anything but Rosie won her money back plus about 60p if I remember rightly.

ladies night via lovebirds vintage

The box we were in was right near the finish line and we were almost close enough to touch the horses as they came off the course.

ladies night via lovebirds vintage

ladies night via lovebirds vintage

ladies night via lovebirds vintage

Thanks to Rosie's mum for the first and last snaps and to my brother for those of me by myself. All the others are by me :)

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. You're so elegant and sophisticated! I really admire your interpretations of retro style <3

    ReplyDelete