Outfit: Dolly Bird

by - 09:00

Dolly Bird

Dolly Bird

Dolly Bird

Dolly Bird

Dolly Bird

Dolly Bird

Dolly Bird

What do you think of this 1960s look? I don't dress 60s very often at all; it's really not what I gravitate towards but it can be fun once in a while. This dress was a fairly recent charity shop find and is actually completely modern, originally from H&M. It's a great example of modern clothing doing a good job of mimicking vintage when paired with the right accessories and hairstyle. It makes me feel very "Made in Dagenham". The dress is actually a little on the small side for me but the main problem was with in the neck which was too tight and was irritating me. I did a little DIY to just widen the neck a bit, and now I'm pretty happy with the overall fit of the dress. It even has pockets!

Wearing:
Dress - H&M via charity shop | Cardigan - Marks and Spencer
Shoes - c1960s vintage


Let's get social!

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I think this look really suits you. The dress is perfect - both the pattern and the length - and I love it with your hair this way. So successful is this, surely you'll gravitate to the 60s more often!! K x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You never know, maybe I will end up wearing a 60s style more often. Roll on summer so I don't get too cold in the short skirts...

      Delete
  2. Thank youNice post, thanks for the share
    Oh my god I love these!
    http://www.sunrisetech-china.com/

    ReplyDelete