Advertise with Lovebirds Vintage in April

by - 08:30

advertise in april with lovebirds vintage

Happy April Fool's Day, all! Can you believe it's April already? I'd like to kick off the month by thanking those who advertised with or sponsored me in March and those who will be working with me this month.

If you have a blog, website, Etsy shop, or other business which you think would appeal to readers of Lovebirds Vintage, I'd like to invite you to take a look at the  advertising opportunities I have available by clicking here. Sidebar adverts are priced at only $3 (roughly £1.99). 

As well as sidebar advertising, there are also other ways of sponsoring and working with Lovebirds Vintage, which you can find details of here.

If you would like any more information or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. 

You May Also Like

0 comments