Urbex

by - 09:30

Urbex

Urbex

Urbex

Urbex

Urbex

I'm always fascinated by derelict buildings. I don't know if this counts as urbex strictly speaking as these buildings aren't in the city (does that make a difference?). They are mostly derelict industrial buildings of some sort, obviously with the exception of the houses in the last photo. I am ever so curious to know what is inside the ones that were completely boarded up, and why they're not in use any more.

**I did not enter any of the buildings to take these photos. Photos of interiors are taken through windows.**


Let's get social!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Like you, I love the abandoned, and especially what nature does to man-made structures. These photos are nothing short of amazing!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete