Pretty in Pink

by - 09:30

In Retrospect

In Retrospect

In Retrospect

In Retrospect

In Retrospect

In Retrospect

Earlier this year I modelled for In Retrospect Magazine for their Pretty in Pink feature, celebrating the 30th anniversary of the film. We all gathered at Beyond Retro in Dalston for the shoot, with all the outfits for the feature coming from the store's shelves and all the sets on the shop floor or in the back room of the building.

The styling for the shoot was completely different for me but I did enjoy the experience. I actually quite liked my mismatched outfit in the style of Andie from the film.

In Retrospect issue 6 is now available to buy, so make sure you get yourself a copy! I am already a reader of In Retrospect and reviewed issues 1-4 here. If you're looking for a new vintage lifestyle magazine to add to your subscriptions, I'd definitely recommend this one for its lovely fashion spreads and varied articles.

P.S, if you're interested in knowing more about Beyond Retro I wrote a blog post about their Brighton branch which you can see here. If you're interested in seeing a similar feature for their Dalston store please let me know and I'll try to make time to take a trip back when I get some time off work.

If you'd like to become a reader of In Retrospect, you can buy the magazines through selected stockists or through their website. They ship worldwide so don't worry if you don't live in the UK!


Let's get social!

You May Also Like

0 comments