Outfit: Not Summer Yet

by - 09:21

Red Dress 1

Hi everyone! As summer is finally starting to seem a bit closer, I am dreaming of the days when I'll be able to go to the beach without needing to pile on two cardigans and a coat after 5 minutes. At least the sun is beginning to make an appearance which makes everything feel nicer.

Wearing:
1950s dress | Shoes - Clarks | Cardigan - old, Tesco 

red floral 1950s dress via www.lovebirdsvintage.co.uk


Red Dress

Red Dress

Photos by Lexie.


Let's get social!
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
Bloglovin' | Twitter

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. I love the sequence of you running down the beach - a lot of fun! Kx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It looked very inviting but sadly the water was freezing.

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos! And that dress is truly spectacular xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting closer all the time! Lovely photos. I really like the moving sequence, it's very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered your beautiful blog!
    I love this pretty dress on you, so classy.

    xx
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, I hope you enjoy my blog!

      Delete
  5. Such a beautiful dress and location to shoot it against. I was secretly hoping it was repro, as I so want one just like it. That bold, vibrant floral print is head turningly fabulous!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to disappoint! Isn't she a beauty though.

      Delete