2017 In Review

by - 08:30

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you've all been enjoying the holidays. I've been doing a lot of travelling, including today, but I've been able to spend some time with family and enjoy lots of great home comforts. To round off 2017, here is a brief look at some of my favourite outfits that have appeared on the blog throughout the year. All the outfit details can be found in the original posts which you can find just by clicking the links under each post. If you'd like to see similar posts from previous years, you can do so here: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016.

Year in Review

Jan - Feb - Mar

Year in Review

Apr - May - Jun


Year in Review

Jul - Sept - Oct

Year in Review

Nov - Dec

Apart from the missing month of August (when I was away a lot and didn't fit in a single outfit post), I'm pretty happy with this year's selection of outfits. I really enjoyed my ginger hair, and I might go back to it at some point soon. The bright red was fun, but it's a pain to upkeep, and I did think the ginger suited me particularly well. Anyway, here's to 2018 - perhaps I will finally develop a somewhat cohesive sense of style!


Let's get social!

You May Also Like

0 comments