Outfit: Miss Elizabeth

by - 16:10

Disclaimer: This dress was provided free of charge in exchange for a blog post by Dolly and DottyAll opinions are my own.
Click here to read my full disclosure policy.

D&D Elizabeth

D&D Elizabeth

D&D Elizabeth

D&D Elizabeth

D&D Elizabeth

D&D Elizabeth

D&D Elizabeth

D&D Elizabeth
Most of the time I get on pretty well with blogger as a blogging platform. However, I've noticed that things occasionally go wrong, for example the formatting of a post might change when I press the 'publish' button, even though it's showing correctly on the preview and in the editing window. Today is apparently not my day because blogger decided to somehow delete my entire post when I pressed publish - literally I pressed the button and the whole lot just disappeared, so this is my second attempt at writing it. I hope I haven't forgotten anything! That will teach me to edit posts in a word document first, I suppose.

Anyway, I know I've been more or less absent for a while but today I am back to show you the lovely Elizabeth dress in blue floral from Dolly and Dotty. It features a slinky sheer mesh neckline and a full box pleated skirt. I accessorised with some vintage shoes and gloves in matching navy blue and added some sparkle with some chandelier earrings. Even though I don't really wear hats any more (for practical reasons rather than because I don't like how they look), I'd love to top this outfit off with a pretty saucer hat. I know you also don't often see me wearing gloves, but let me know what you think. I have several pairs that I was given and never really got into the habit of wearing them but perhaps they add a little something to the outfit?

Now that I'm back on my usual schedule, I have several new blog posts that will be winging their way to you very soon. As always if you have any ideas for posts you'd like to see then please let me know in the comment section below. Otherwise I'll be back very soon with more of my usual content.

Wearing:
Shoes and gloves - c.1950s vintage
Earrings - old, gift

Let's get social!








Edit: A previous version of this post omitted information pertaining to brand collaboration. Apologies for any confusion this may have caused.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh my, this is an absolutely divine dress - and it suits you magnificently! I really like your hair too. Kx

    ReplyDelete