Wireworks

by - 18:15

Ambergate Wireworks

Ambergate Wireworks

Ambergate Wireworks

Ambergate Wireworks

Ambergate Wireworks

This is my second post featuring photos from the derelict Ambergate Wireworks. This time when I visited, I was able to get photos of some different parts of the buildings, although I still didn't spend much time exploring and only took photos through the most obvious and easily accessible windows or gaps in boards. Some other time it would be great to try and find some different angles. As with before, I didn't enter any of the buildings but it's still possible to get some good photos from outside.

If you're interested in my other urbex posts, you can find my first Ambergate Wireworks post here, Trentham Hall here, and Aqueduct Cottage here.

There is also some more information and some older photographs of Aqueduct Cottage on someone else's website here.

Let's get social!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. What an amazing building! I'm not sure I could have resisted trying to sneak in to explore a little more.

    ReplyDelete