Ghosts

by - 08:00

ghosts1

ghosts3
"Wayfarer"

ghosts4

ghosts6

ghosts2

ghosts5
I recently rediscovered these photos on a memory card in an old camera of mine that I'd given on permanent loan to my mum. They're several years old now, but I wanted to share them anyway as I thought it was a shame that I'd never managed to share them when they were first taken. I also have some others that I might share, and it was really interesting to see just how much I've changed and improved in terms of things like posing, hair and makeup etc. I seem to have had a big thing for socks instead of stockings at one stage as that appears in a lot of the old photos - I actually quite like it so I'll have to revisit it at some point.

Anyway, these photos were shot by Ell Wormald in an abandoned house, with a photo effect or two thrown in for good measure.

Not really an outfit post per se, but the jacket is vintage and part of a suit, everything else is modern and most of it I don't own any more.


Let's get social!

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Very cool! I'd most likely blog older photos, too, if I hit upon an outfit shoot that had been missed years ago, too. These photos are a delight and have such a seriously cool Teddy Girl/Boy look about them.

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I do love a teddy girl-inspired look every now and again! In fact, we shot these photos in the abandoned house to mimic the bombed-out remains seen in some original photos of teddy boys and girls.

      Delete
  2. Love it! You look like a movie star in these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool to rediscover those kind of pictures very nice <3

    xxx
    http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! You're perfectly captured that Teddy Girl look with your style, the setting, and the mood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so great that you were able to find these photos! They are really lovely, and the Teddy Girl look is spot on!
    The Artyologist

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, LOVE these photos!!! So glad you found them!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete