Outfit: Summertime Blues

by - 09:00

Disclaimer: This dress was provided free of charge by Lindy Bop. All opinions are my own, and you can read my full disclosure policy here

lindy bop ruth dress via lovebirds vintage

lindy bop ruth dress via lovebirds vintage

lindy bop ruth dress via lovebirds vintage

lindy bop ruth dress via lovebirds vintage

Last week I was away, staying with my boyfriend at his parents' house for his birthday. I've been so busy lately that I still feel like I'm slightly playing catch-up from the last time I went away, but I couldn't wait to photograph this beautiful dress from Lindy Bop.

I'm actually hoping that this week will be the last bit of travelling and stress that I'll have to endure for a while. I've had to do a lot of things in the last few months that put me very much out of my comfort zone and in fact when you read this, I will be on my way to a very important interview in a city some four hours away from where I live. If I get the position it will mean some very big changes for me but I'm grateful that I have a good support network in place to help me through.

I got caught in a really heavy rain shower trying to take these photos, I'm not sure if you can tell! It made for an interesting experience, especially after my hat started to wilt...

Dress - 'Ruth' dress C/O Lindy Bop | Petticoat - made by me
Shoes - Shoezone? | Hat - Peacocks (I think), very old | Bracelets - ?


Let's get social!

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. What a classic, beautiful colour palette for this elegant Lindy Bop dress. It instantly reminds me of deltware china is so lovely. I really enjoyed the woodsy setting that you opted for here, too. It compliments the more formal notes of the dress really well.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing about the pattern! It's definitely part of what drew me to the dress to begin with.

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful outfit and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning and the dress is beautiful with that hat! Hope your interview went well and things work out x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm playing catch up with your blog. You've had some stunning photo shoots and beautiful outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning! What a beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very romantic dress with a glimpse of the petticoat underneath.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That fabric is so pretty, and I love the hat you teamed with the dress. Beautiful look! ❤

    xox,
    bonita of Lavender & Twill

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your ringlets, you look wonderful!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete