Announcement: I'm moving!

by - 09:00

moving

Hi everyone,

Just a very quick note to give you an update on something very big that's happening in my life right now: in September I will be moving to the South of England to start a PhD course. I have started to get some blog posts scheduled up for the coming weeks, but of course with such a big move (around 4 hours away from where I live currently), I can't promise that I will be updating regularly.

I addition, I of course can't promise that I will be in a position to keep running Lovebirds Vintage while I'm studying, as a PhD is a huge undertaking - although I will do my best!

I'll try to maintain a reasonable social media presence over the next few weeks as well, so I hope I will see you there. You can mostly find me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.


Let's get social!

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Huge congratulations to you, Helen!! What an exciting endeavor and I wish you all the best :)
    -Carley
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, that's fantastic news. Best of luck for your studies x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderfully excited! Way to go, dear gal! I wish you a smooth, lovely move and hope that everything that you have in the works will turn out awesomely for you.

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I wish you a safe and happy move.

    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting! Congratulations, and I hope the move goes smoothly so you can settle in quickly. :) ❤

    xox,
    bonita of Lavender & Twill

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope everything goes smoothly for you! That's so exciting!! <333 Congrats my friend! //throws confetti in the shape of small bugs.

    Carla, TinyAngryCrafts

    ReplyDelete