Outfit: Roses

by - 08:30

rose1

rose2

rose3

rose4

rose9

rose5

rose6

rose7

rose8

rose10

rose11

My parents came to visit me for a couple of days recently, and one day of their visit we headed to the rose garden which is in full bloom and looks wonderful. I just got these red shoes which it turns out fill a surprisingly large gap in my wardrobe, so I was really pleased to be able to road test them in such a beautiful location. I like the way they pick out the red on this dress from Dolly and Dotty. I know the pattern is one that a lot of people would avoid for summer, but with it being quite lightweight and so pretty, I don't mind ignoring popular opinion.

Wearing:
Dress - C/O Dolly and Dotty (original post) | Shoes - Primark


Let's get social!
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
Bloglovin' | Twitter

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Oo those shoes are lovely, i've been looking for red shoes for ages so I might go and buy them now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can find them! They were on sale when I got them a few weeks ago so might not be available now.

      Delete
  2. You should ignore popular opinion, the pattern is lovely and the whole outfit is beautiful! It's a really nice twist to the usual floral dresses, which are wonderful, but pretty much everyone knows floral is good for the summer ;) The dress is very unique, I love the neckline especially. The shoes tie the whole outfit together, they really are stunning and I can't wait to see how you pair them with different outfits.
    http://seraphinevintage.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have about three more coming up in blog posts, I've been wearing these shoes loads recently! x

      Delete
  3. Always ignore popular opinion and go for what you know is right! And the red shoes pair perfectly to brighten up the outfit.
    The Artyologist

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a charmingly pretty setting to highlight this elegantly sweet plaid D&D dress in. The peter pan collar on it is such a standout feature.

    I rock plaid/tartan all year 'round, summer very much included. It taps into the camping season here in Canada so nicely, but would be equally lovely, IMO, even without such in this country.

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete