Outfit: Rock and Roll Red Carpet

by - 09:00

rockabilly outfit via www.lovebirdsvintage.co.uk

rockabilly outfit via www.lovebirdsvintage.co.uk

rockabilly outfit via www.lovebirdsvintage.co.uk

Now, I know what you're thinking: you're jealous of my highly glamourous celebrity lifestyle with all the parties and red carpet events. And you'd be right: these photos were definitely not taken in a subway in Bradford.

Wearing:
Skirt and Top - Primark| Jacket - Tesco | Jumper - Either H&M or New Look
Scarf - bought on holiday in Germany years ago
Everything is old/previous season

Bradford

I've had this lovely white skirt for years but don't wear it anywhere near as much as I should as the colour isn't highly practical. It's one of the first items I bought when I was just getting into a more retro/vintage style, and it's super flattering and curve hugging. It's getting a bit grubby with age, so I'm thinking I might eventually dye it and give it a new lease of life.

Bonus Dalek:

Bradford

Bradford



Let's get social!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ace look Helen! I love how you fearlessly tackle all kinds of looks. Your recent 70s post was fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab look, Helen! I don't think I've ever seen a white pencil skirt look lovelier on anyone.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete