Fading Light

by - 07:00

50s outfit via lovebirds vintage
Cardigan - M&S | Top - Matalan (old) | Skirt - 1950s vintage, part of a suit 
Brooch - 1950s vintage from Sheena Holland | Earrings - gift | Shoes - New Look via Asos

Outfit photos at this time of year are so difficult - I only just squeezed a few snaps in before I lost the light. You can just see the glow from the sun going down in the background of these photos. 

I have had quite a few new cardigans from Marks and Spencer recently; I really recommend them for basic knitwear. I've been happy with the quality and I think the prices are good as well, and I've picked up something sparkly for Christmas time. 


50s outfit via lovebirds vintage

50s outfit via lovebirds vintage

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. I just have no words for how beautiful you are, the last bit of sunlight creates such a gorgeous, unique effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cardigan is super cute! And the light makes such a lovely effect, I should try taking photos when the sun is setting sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking pictures this time of year IS difficult! I'm having the same problem! You rolled with it well here, though; you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cardigan. It seems like that color is really hard to find, but it is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They really, really are. I swear, they get easier when winter itself finally fully strikes. There's a haziness and cold harshness alike to the light right now, that while beautiful in some regards, makes getting decent outfit snaps outdoors rather tricky (especially if you're not introducing photography lighting, reflectors, soft boxes, etc), as objectively most of us don't unless we're shooting with a pro photographer (and even then, not always).

    You look gorgeous and used this unique sort of light to your advantage here very well, dear gal. Bravo!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete