Suddenly, Summer

by - 10:30

summer via lovebirds vintage


Dress - Vintage | Accessories - high street/gifts | Shoes - New Look via Asos

The weather is so unpredictable at the moment. One day winter, next day summer. I can't keep up. I really hope that having some nice weather now means we won't get a bad summer later on.

I keep thinking about selling this dress but I started wearing it again and I've actually been wearing it quite a bit recently. I love sundresses for their simple stylishness; so easy to wear when the weather gets warm.

This dress is currently for sale here. I also have a few other things for sale here so go take a look! There are things in a variety of sizes and all £20 or under. I'm in desperate need of the extra wardrobe space and these items deserve to move on to a new owner.

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love that dress! You look so romantic here ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty look, that dress is great on you. Are you sure you want to sell it?! I'm about 2 dress sizes bigger than you sorry so can't shop your selection!! P x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's strictly speaking too big for me. I've had a lot of wear out of it so time for it to be passed on to someone who it would be the right size for! I have a range of items size UK 8-16 so maybe worth a look :)

      Delete