Mayfly.

by - 10:00

mayfly via lovebirds vintage

This morning I was out at a photoshoot, for which Jac made me this amazing beehive! The weather was beautiful all day so in the afternoon I headed out to the park with mum and dad to enjoy the sun. 

My DSLR now also seems to be fixed so I've been able to use it again for these photos. Looks soooo much better. 

Clothes are all high street/gifts.

mayfly via lovebirds vintage

mayfly via lovebirds vintage

mayfly via lovebirds vintage

mayfly via lovebirds vintage

mayfly via lovebirds vintage

mayfly via lovebirds vintage

This is what I look like when I decide to try and catch an insect mid-way through having my photo taken. Actually pretty common for me; if it looks interesting I will probably try to catch it. 

mayfly via lovebirds vintage

Success! It is a mayfly (March brown, I think). 



You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Beautiful hair-do! I love this loook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. now THATS what i call a beehive! you look so awesome! it seems like a lot of the beehives i see folks trying to do today just look like they have something growing out the back of their head. but yours is perfectly proportioned and i envy it so much!

    ~Abigail
    http://sweetergetsthejourneyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh it's so lovely!
    You look so Stylish i Love your hairstyle and all.

    Love From Paris,
    Lorna

    HTTP://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i own the exact same cardi in creme and in blue. i have them for over 5 years now ...
    ... lovely pictures, dear gal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the whole mid-60s vibe you have going on here, very cute. That beehive is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful warm weather outfit - a single, good sized gold hued bangle was the perfect wrist adornment choice here.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the big hair and the shoes (I need to find a pair of something similar myself)!

    ReplyDelete