Eggs and Bacon

by - 08:52


This is what I wore for a quick trip out into town with my mum for an early lunch in between getting some work done. The day started off quite cold but soon warmed up so the beret got left behind after a while. 

Blouse (just seen): Vero Moda via Asos
Cardigan: Primark | Skirt 1970s vintage via Lou Lou's Vintage Fair
Shoes: Clark's |  Bracelet: Charity shop
Bird skull necklace: Gift from Stacey Beret: Made by me


We had breakfast wraps and coffee at Wetherspoons. The food is always good in there and it's about the cheapest possible place to eat out. 


------------------

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. Sweet outfit and we often go to 'Poons for breakfast, I favour the vegetarian sausage breakfast roll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is quite lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why have I never contemplated breakfast at Wetherspoons before?! :o

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely! I'm having serious hair envy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm having serious hair envy too! Might you do a post on how you set it?
    Honestly, you look like you just stepped out of Call the Midwife. The colors of your outfit against the brick wall and beret and hairstyle look like that.
    And those breakfast wraps? You're making me hungry!!

    ~Abigail
    http://sweetergetsthejourneyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I can do that - though I'm definitely no expert!

      Delete
  6. Love the skirt and that brekkie looks delish too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That breakfast wrap looks really, really tasty. Is there both sausage and bacon in there? Yum!

    Lovely outfit - the hues in it are the palette that I tend to associate with early March so very much, before the swell of spring's vibrancy returns again. It's peaceful, classic and very pretty.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's sausage, bacon, eggs and cheese! They're absolutely delicious.

      Delete