End of summer fun

by - 11:20

Apparently, we've just officially moved into Autumn. It certainly shows in how the weather has been recently! For once, I'm actually sort of looking forward to Autumn and Winter as I have grand plans for outfits for the colder weather, as well as plenty of ideas for things to do in the coming months.

Before the weather dropped a bit colder, I just managed to get in a few more days wear out of a couple of more summery outfits. My new favourite item is this new-to-me gold fringed top, a hand-me-down from my mum:


Needless to say, I had loads of fun posing around and pretending I was an extra from Poirot or somesuch.


The crochet style is looovely - I've been coveting crochet thing recently since I think it's a super stylish look and an easy way of incorporating something quite vintage into my every day look.



The back of the top is pretty too! It goes great with my black palazzo pants and gives a lovely elegant 20s/30s feeling.

Next up: I have my outfit sorted for the 1940s event at Rufford Abbey at the weekend. Hopefully I will be able to get a similar amount of photos as I did for Crich, including a quick tryout of the outfit before I go. Excited!


You May Also Like

0 comments