Hair, Makeup and Beauty with Lovebirds Vintage

by - 19:53

Hello everyone! I have some crazy things going on at the moment so I'm not creating any new content for the blog for a little while. Instead I thought I'd share some of my older content that you might not have seen before. It will only be for a short while until I get back to normality, and then I have several new posts that will be coming, including some new vintage and vintage-style outfits, and some new content for my Steampunk Saturdays feature.

Until then I hope you enjoy seeing some of my posts you may have missed, and I will see you when I get back!

For the first of these posts, I'll be sharing some of my hair, makeup and beauty related articles. Just click on the links below each picture to be taken to the original post!


Hollywood Beauty - Makeup






brush roll



Storefront at Norrmalmstorg in Stockholm 1957

(Image: Storefront at Norrmalmstorg in Stockholm, 1957. Via Stockholm Transport Museum on Flikr)


Lauren Luke My Vintage Glams



Vintage red lipsticks



Vintage red lipsticks



How I apply @besamecosmetics lipstick from the bullet, no need for a lip brush. Just a quick video as I know sometimes people struggle with this. 1) line and fill in my lips using a lip liner of the same colour as the lipstick. This helps the lipstick last much longer and gives a nice crisp line to work with. 2) use the point and straight edge of the lipstick to line and help create a clean edge to the lipstick before filling in with the flat side. I line and fill on the top first and then on the bottom lip. Using American Beauty, still my favourite Besame colour that I've tried. Very easy and I do think the point/straight edge of the lipstick helps create a beautiful neat lip line compared to a modern lipstick. 💋💄 #besamecosmetics #vintage #vintagestyle #vintageblogger #redlips #redlipstick #sharesies
A post shared by @helenmaegreen on


How I apply Besame Cosmetics lipsticks from the bullet

You May Also Like

0 comments