Outfit: Wharf

by - 08:30

I had a bit of an unintentional break from blogging this month as I was super busy with a couple of trips away from home. My second trip was to visit my brother to watch his final recital at music college and to celebrate his birthday. We spent a nice few days together and took these photos in one of our favourite parts of Leeds by the canal. We almost always go for a walk in the same place when I visit, so it's nice to have some pictures of us together here.

birthday vintage outfits


birthday vintage outfits

birthday vintage outfits

See if you can tell (or remember, if you've been reading my blog for a while) which of us is the older sibling. We kept a few people guessing at the weekend.

birthday vintage outfits

Despite the wind, the weather wasn't too bad, although I'm still waiting for the summer to properly arrive. I've started wearing some shoes that I save mostly for the warmer months, like this pair from Deichmann. They were cheap but they're so pretty and span a range of decades really nicely even though they're modern. They're starting to wear out now and I'm wishing I'd bought several pairs! There are never enough good shoes in my life.

Coat - H&M | Cardigan - Marks and Spencer | Skirt - Tara Starlet
Belt and sunglasses - Primark | Shoes - Deichmann | Marcasite jewellery - gift 
Bag - 1950s vintage | Scarf - vintage


Let's get social!

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. You look so lovely in this outfit! You and your brother are obviously very close which is so nice to see. You actually remind me of me and my brother. X

    Www.pearlsandpurlsvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time finding shoes I like and often wish I had bought more than one pair of certain ones. These are just my style, with the strap and the fairly low heel. I also love your skirt and the green top you paired with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true!!! I've actually started taking to buying multiples, or at least the same shoe in different colours, if I can afford it, when I find a pair that finally fits my feet and looks cute.

    You guys are such lovely siblings. Thanks for sharing these fun photos with us.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete