2018 In Review

by - 17:57

Hi everyone, it's been a while! Ever since I have been writing Lovebirds Vintage I have written a 'Year in Review' post as the New Year rolls around where I feature some of my favourite outfits from blog posts in previous months.

This year has been a bit difficult for me in terms of finding the time to take photographs and write for the blog, and as such I decided to take a break back in May to allow myself time to focus on other things. Since then I have only posted to Lovebirds a handful of times, although I hope I will be able to get back to a more regular schedule over the upcoming months.

Unfortunately this means I have far fewer outfits to share than usual, but if you're still interested in seeing slightly more regular photos, I do post a bit more often on Instagram. You can find my Instagram account here.

In the meantime here are a few outfits from 2018. As usual you can click on the links underneath the images to read the original posts, and as usual if you'd like to see similar posts from previous years, you can do so here: 2013201420152016.

Year in Review 2018



Year in Review 2018

You May Also Like

0 comments