Autumn Light } Steve Bond Images

by - 18:01

Hi everyone! Here are some photos from a shoot I did aaaaages ago and never got around to posting because life got in the way. Apparently it's too long since I modelled because the poses are all the same, haha.

I will have a few other posts coming soon but I won't actually be back for a while yet - I have found some time to queue a few posts up so I hope you enjoy those until I can actually get back to blogging.

I'm wearing two of my favourite dresses in these photos, both original 1940s and such a lovely shape. I don't get the opportunity to wear them as much as I'd like so it was lovely for them to get out of the wardrobe for a while.

Photos by Steve Bond.


helen mae green for steve bond images

helen mae green for steve bond images

helen mae green for steve bond images

helen mae green for steve bond images
 
helen mae green for steve bond images
 
helen mae green for steve bond images

helen mae green for steve bond images

helen mae green for steve bond images
 
helen mae green for steve bond images

helen mae green for steve bond images

helen mae green for steve bond images

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I absolutely love the etherial glow of these! You look gorgeous!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos of dresses for 40s women's fashion:),thank you for your sharing!

    ReplyDelete