Taking a break...

by - 21:30

Hello everyone.

This is just a quick note to let you know that due to various 'real life' commitments, I will be taking a break from Lovebirds Vintage. I will still try to post updates where possible, and I expect to be back here on my usual upload schedule late 2018 or early 2019.

In the meantime, I will remain active on my social media. I'm most present on Instagram but I am also on Facebook and Twitter. Please drop me a DM/comment to say hello if you join me there.

I have several sets of photos waiting to be posted, so I hope to get to some of these in the next few weeks.

Best wishes and see you all soon,

Helen

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. We all have moments like this. I wish you all the best! And look forward to your return!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete