Outfit: Pumpkin Spice

by - 09:00

Casual Vintage

I've had these trousers quite a while now and I don't think I have ever managed to include them in a blog post before. They're wonderful original 1950s and a wool blend, and I love the shape of them. The colour is a little hard to match but I like it with this brown jumper which gives the outfit an nice overall 1950s or 60s look a bit reminiscent of Audrey Hepburn style in my opinion.

I think the colours are more Autumnal than ready for Spring but as I'm not usually one to necessarily pay attention to that kind of thing I'm sure these'll see more wear before I pack them away for the summer. I really like the silhouette and as these are my only pair of original 1950s trousers, they're a pretty special piece in my wardrobe.

Casual Vintage

Casual Vintage

Casual Vintage

Casual Vintage

Casual Vintage

Casual Vintage

Casual Vintage

We met some horses while we were out walking and there was even a smattering of snow. The horses in this field are very friendly and have come over to say hello before while we've been walking there. My boyfriend is very patient with me taking photos and wanting to go and pet all the animals all the time; fortunately we're both quite into animals so we will usually both be happy to go over and stroke people's dogs or whatever if they want to come over and say hi.

Winter

Winter

Winter

I always feel very lucky when I get to have my photos taken by my boyfriend. For those of you that don't know, we've been in a long distance relationship on and off (that's the distance that's been on and off, not the relationship itself) since we got together so having him take my photos is a bit of a treat as it means we're both in the same city at the same time. I also usually end up with a few fun outtakes where he's made me laugh at some point.

Casual Vintage

Wearing:
Jumper, coat and hat - Primark | Trousers - 1950s vintage | Shoes - Dorothy Perkins

Let's get social!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your outfit looks great! I am not one for hats but yours really suits you. I am also envious of your trousers. I would like to get a pair of vintage trousers one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm quite a bit hat person although I rarely wear decorative hats these days as they're not really appropriate for my current lifestyle. A nice warm hat in the winter is always a good plan though :)

      Delete