Vintage Matlock: The Vintage Rooms

by - 09:30

I know I had started sharing a few post about vintage shops in Brighton (1, 2) and I haven't forgotten about that, but in the meantime I did visit my parents and had the opportunity to photograph some lovely shops in their area. I mentioned last year in my interview with Jessica of Chronically Vintage that I'd discovered some great vintage shops not too far away - these are those shops. If you're interested in other vintage shops I've visited around the country, you can check those posts out here.

Although there are several vintage and antiques shops in the town, I only photographed two on this occasion. The first is "The Vintage Rooms", which sells a mixture of vintage clothing, antiques, and other curios and quirky items. I remember this being one of my favourite vintage shops in the area when I visited last time, both because of the items on sale and the layout/décor of the shop.

The Vintage Rooms
109 Dale Road
Matlock
Derby
Find the shop on Facebook here

The Vintage Room

The Vintage Room

The Vintage Room

The Vintage Room

The Vintage Room

The Vintage Room

The Vintage Room

The Vintage Room

The Vintage Room

The Vintage Room

The Vintage Room


Let's get social!

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Such a fantastic looking selection of items. The tins in particular caught my eye. I've always been drawn to old ones, especially if they originally hailed from food products.

    Thank you for the lovely virtual visit (and also for mentioning our delightful interview here).

    Big hugs!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a large collection of the queen mothers plate collection that i am selling and wondered if you would be intrested or knows of somewhere in matlock that would be as we i will be in matlock this weekend. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete